What is covered by Asure™?
- The Asure Extended Service Plan provides you with extended coverage for your newly installed Amana® brand air conditioning and heating equipment. Asure insures that if a repair is needed, an authorized service technician will respond promptly and make any necessary repairs with quality Amana brand parts.
What is not covered by Asure™?
- The Asure Plan does not provide for routine maintenance, failure due to neglect, non-operating components, improper use of air filters, acts of God or other natural disasters, theft or abuse. Coverage excludes issues arising from repairs not performed by Amana brand authorized dealers.
Can I afford Asure™?
- Asure coverage certainly is affordable extended service comfort that averages only pennies a day. You pay when you sign up and you can include the Asure coverage in the financing program for your new air conditioning and/or heating system. It’s perfect for those who do not want the financial responsibility for unbudgeted system repairs. It provides coverage beyond the standard product warranty and the coverage costs a very low price.
What happens if I sell my home?
- Your Asure Plan is fully transferable to a new homeowner if your home is sold, thus adding resale value to your home. The transfer can be done at no cost.
How do I do it?
- It’s easy. In addition to installing your new Amana brand air conditioning and/or heating system, the paperwork for the Asure Plan is simple. Your authorized dealer will talk to you about the plans and the details of the program. He will even help you complete the paperwork and register your Asure Extended Service Plan with Goodman Company, L.P. for you. It’s as simple as that!