- Fits easily into any one-inch filter opening
- Does not produce hazardous ozone or positive ions
- Quiet operation
- Fully electronic, reliable, high-efficiency carbon-graphite center screen removes particles as small as 0.01 micron
- Uses little electrical current to avoid system overload
- Designed to operate with constant power or with the system’s fan to permit reliable, long-term performance
- Independently tested and certified
- MERV 10-rated efficiency
(ASHRAE Standard 52.2)
- Replacement media pads feature high dust-holding capacities and low-static pressure curves
- Easy to install, maintain, and service
- Fits all central HVAC residential systems
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Open-face design maintains low static pressure
|Outstanding Warranty Protection
All functional parts are covered by a 2-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of the product warranty, please see you local Amana dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
The Amana® brand A1EAC charged-media electronic air cleaner provides a polarized charge on the media pads to capture and remove airborne particles. Contributing to the air cleaner’s reliable operation is its carbon-graphite center charging screen.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.