Should You Repair or Replace the Existing HVAC System?
Assessing Your Options
Most likely, if you are reading this page, the central heating and cooling system in your home is not functioning properly. With the help and support of your local Amana® brand dealer, you are preparing to make the decision whether it’s best to repair or replace the old heating and/or cooling system. As you prepare to make this decision be certain to consider these options:
- Energy-efficient performance of a new unit can lower utility bills
- Enhanced indoor comfort levels of a new system with ComfortNetTM Controls
- Consistent indoor comfort with a new variable speed system
- Initial costs associated with repairing your current system
- Cost of purchasing a new heating and cooling system
Often, a decision is made to repair an older, less efficient unit instead of replacing it with a newer, energy-efficient unit due to the high cost of a new system. Financing can be an effective tool to fit a new system into your budget, while unlocking savings through reduced energy usage when compared to older, less-efficient units. Moreover, financing can potentially cover the cost of an AsureSM extended service plan to minimize any out of pocket expenses you face for the term of the extended service plan. Ask your dealer on whether consumer financing makes sense for your family.